DIGA remote is new style of remote application to control DIGA (Panasonic Blu-ray(TM)/HDD recorder) through Wi-Fi network. This application browses recorded titles in DIGA onto screen of Android device, and enables to watch these titles with your living TV. Just by tapping with your finger, you can control trick playback (chapter skip, 10s skip-rewind, 30s skip-forward etc.).
Moreover, this application enables to search favourite scenes by using metadata of Panasonic MeMORA service (http://me-mora.jp). Also this service provides to show several information (shop and map etc.) announced in the recorded event. You can enjoy new stage of TV style with internet synchronized by DIGA remote.
- Control DIGA anywhere at your home through Wi-Fi network.
- Browse recorded titles in DIGA.
- Control to playback recorded titles (scrub, 10s skip-rewind, 30s skip-forward, pause and stop)
- Search favourite titles by word search and genre filtering.
- Display shop and map information announced in the recorded event. (Launch internet browser)
- Control to tune services.
- Recording reservation of program(need DIGA on sale since spring 2013)
Please refer to developer's website for compatible Panasonic recorders.
Before you use DIGA remote, you need to connect the DIGA to your wireless broadband router and configure the following settings of the DIGA.
・Turn Remote Connection to its "ON" setting
・Turn DLNA function to its "ON" setting
Each function name might be different with your DIGA. Please refer to developer's website to find more detail information about setting way.
For information on using this app, compatible models and feature or any trouble about this app, please visit the following support page.
Please understand that we will not be able to contact you directly even if you use the “Email Developer” link.